Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tagged!

This is the first time I have been tagged and I was a bit of both excited and shy(!) to do this really-Thanks Macadamia for tagging me...So here goes

A tag about 4 things:
4 Jobs I’ve Had (in chronological order)
1. Company A
2. Company B (where B is the new name of A thanks to that merger!)
3. Company C (where C is the new name of B that was once A, thanks to the acquisition!)
4 Still @ C but in a different city.

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1.Kilukkam -esp if it is with my dad,mom and bro (esp the scene where Innocent returns after he realises that he had not really won that lottery!:)
2.Dil to Pagal Hai(am a die hard Shahrukh fan!)
3.Finding Nemo
4.French Kiss


4 Places I’ve Lived (in order)
1. Home
2. Hostel
3. Single life @ a rented apt
4. Married life @ a rented apt (which was 4 floors above (3):)


4 TV Shows I Like
1. Sex and The City
2. Iron/Top Chef
3. Lost
4. The 70s Show

4 Favorite Foods
1. Mom's crab curry
2. Chocolate in any form/shape/quantity!
3."Neyy choru and kozhi irachi" (its ghee rice+"chicken curry" (wonder why we call it "kozhi-irachi"-translate"chicken-meat")!:)
4. Meat cutlets


4 Places I’d Rather Be

Can I change this to "Places I'd also be"?or do I get disqualified for changing the question?
1. Home in Kerala -enjoying the monsoons...
2. Amchi Mumbai eating sev puri/vada paav
3. Grand Canyon simply staring at the mighty canyon
4. On a vacation with K at one of the Greek islands!

Oh and I also get a chance to tag someone now?Just one...
http://www.idontknowrem.blogspot.com/

Note to Macadamia:I sure had fun!:)

Cheers

5 Comments:

Blogger Macadamia The Nut said...

Yay!!! You did it! Thanks! :D
Man, your company sure does a lot of transforming :D
I LOVE kilukkam too!! Omg, esp the scene where they realise she's mad :D Priceless!
Ney choru... *gulp* kozhi erachi *GULP* Veshukunu!!!!!!!!!!!

5:20 AM  
Blogger ray said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘nokketha doorathu’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

You can also win an exciting t-shirt by winning the contest which is going on in rambhai.com…. hurry up the contest is from 10 – 24 august…

Cheers,

4:29 AM  
Blogger Macadamia The Nut said...

Boo!
Evideya? :D

3:00 PM  
Blogger A kitchen scientist & a white rat hubby!!! said...

hi there,

saw ur concern on ur link goin on to mishmash from the link that i had given..i checked it..but it goes straight to my album in orkut itself..

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumList.aspx?rl=mo&uid=12583494853894044697

this is the same link that i had given to mishmash, and its my album link. not sure if orkut is playing some tricks..me too had this same doubt sometime earlier..a person whom i dont know, had a link saying this is my fav. person in the world..this is the link..when i checked, it was my profile!!!.haaah

1:06 AM  
Blogger poor-me/പാവം-ഞാന്‍ said...

Regards
http://manjaly-halwa.blogspot.com

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home